-

Do You Like Blogging?

Do I like blogging?  I am starting to like blogging more.  During the first nine weeks of school I was not into the whole blogging thing.  I didn't like that fact that everyone was going to be able to read what I was writing about.  Know that I am getting into it a little more I am starting to like blogging.  I think that blogging is starting to help me open up a little with my writing.  In the long run it will help me with my reading and writing abilities.  I like blogging as our writing assignments.  I would like to be able to blog more about what ever I want.  I would also like to write about different holidays and what they stand for.  Writing about sports is always fun and interesting.  Let's keep blogging. 

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.