Copyright (c) 2014 by BRBR Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BRBR -- Blogmeister

BRBR-

by BRBR teacher: Rye 8th Team

Dear Mom & Dad

I'm writing to you about our first module in math class. It has been a fun module and I hope there's many more.

One thing that we did was Frequency Tables, and we did a lot of them. We did this attendance work sheet that was based on last year and and we had to count up how many people were absent last year. We also did a lot of homework.

The second thing we did was Probability. We took three weeks to do this unit. We did this big project that is hanging on the wall rate now which was we picked out a thing like dice or Jolley Ranchers or even hair bands. What we did was we rolled or picked something a curtain amount of times then we made a frequency table out of it, slapped it on a piece of paper and made a summary.

I liked this module so much because, well mostly because of order of operations which Mrs. Harte said I was really good at. But also because there was a lot of hands on activities. I love math. It's my favorite subject.

Sincerely,

HJGA
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 11:58 AM • comment • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List