Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

Sixth graders got to look for benthic macroinvertebrates (underwater bugs) in samples of Chimacum Creek water brought to us by the North Olympic Salmon Coalition. We used a macroinvertebrate water quality scoring system to figure out what the water quality of our creek is like and here's what we got:

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM • comment (12) • Reads 361 • Return to Blog List

WOW! THAT WAS FAST!!!!! how can you do that so quickly!!!
Posted January 10, 2012 at 09:08 PM by • Determined
Hi! I am from a different class (monica wood class) I am trying to earn points by getting other people from different classes to visit my blog! so if you can please try to get ALL your students to visit my blog and comment! thanks!!!!

determined,

Posted January 10, 2012 at 09:06 PM by • determined
Mr.G! i'm not allowed to sign up for websites! my dad would kill me! he doesn't like me having a blog, even if it's for school. pimpmyspace.org is ok for now, but it doesn't have the right pictures for me sometimes and it's the only website that i know of that allows me to use it's pictures. oh, and there is a way you can change it to where you are notified on the comments. my teacher did it.
Posted December 22, 2011 at 10:28 AM by • kacie
Mr.G, do i need to, like, join a site such that allows me to share my photos in order to post them on my blog? i want to use them for my story, but i don't want to join anything. so, what do i have to do?
Posted December 17, 2011 at 08:46 AM by • kacie
MR.G!!!!! I still haven't gotton a response from my last comment. I REALLY WANT TO DO THAT!!! What does it mean when the Voki website says 'No audio is selected. Please select an audio.'? PLEASE explain that for me.
Posted December 11, 2011 at 10:51 AM by • Jaimiem (Fruitpie-chan)
it's still pretty fuzzy. if i just want to post a picture i took would i have to, like, put them on a website first and then post them, or could i just post them?
Posted December 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM by • kacie
i have saddly become addicted to blogging, one of the things i hate to do. man, jsut goes to show you that you can get addicted to choclate after eating it once for the first time.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 08:03 PM by • kacie
i meant, how do you post pictures that you took your own, but videos would be helpful! anyway, i need to know how to post pictures that i took on my own or saved. i tried to paste them, but they wouldn't show up. it made me really mad, so i used different ones from a website called pimpmyspace.org and used those. they did give permission to use them. it said at the bottom Click to select, right-click to copy, paste it anywhere and my mom said that meant i could use the pictures. what do you think?
Posted December 3, 2011 at 09:04 PM by • kacie
mr.g, um, how do you post videos that you have taken yourself and not gotten off the internet? just copy and paste, right?
Posted December 3, 2011 at 03:03 PM by • kacie
MR.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to post Vokis that look like the characters in my story Dream Keeper, BUT I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!! It says I need to choose an Audio or somethin' but I don't know what the Quak that is!!!! Help me please!!!!!
Posted December 2, 2011 at 10:37 PM by • jaimiem
thanks mr.g. i need to post pictures because there is this one assighnment that we have to do and it's our choice and i want to post pictures. now, if only i could find a way to long onto my account on my laptop... anyway, thanks sooo much.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 05:05 PM by • kacie
thank you SOOOOO much Mr.G! *gives you a big bear air hug* i felt so hurt by the blog thing, but i did feel that i should apologize. thank you for your support! you understand and i understand. so, does this mean that i can post comments on their blog's now if they are willing to let me?
Posted November 27, 2011 at 10:05 AM by • pansypp

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez