MSLU-

by teacher: Rye Alumni

Dear Mom and Dad
I am writing this paragraph to let you know about what I have been doing in math class this past month. We just finished module 1 and had a big test on it I think I did pretty good hopefully.

In this module we learned about a lot of new things such as........ interpreting bar graphs to the order of operations. My favorite thing we did was that we did a section on finding the theoretical and experimental probability of an event. We had to get a partner and decide on a thing to base our project off of we choose M & M's we then had to make a chart and summary on this topic.

Another really fun project that we did was a unit on number tricks it showed me another way of doing math. We did many worksheets and games to help us learn how to do them right. During the unit on number tricks we had to learn how to change the numbers into variables which I think will come in much handy next year.

The last thing I want to mention to you guys was that we did a project on attendance sheets where we took all of them from the year before when I was in 6th grade and it showed that the most people were out on Monday’s I was really surprised I thought that most people would be out on Tuesdays.

from, your daughter
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 10:04 AM • comment • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List