Sara's Blog

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

teacher: Tina Jovanovich

06/12/12
Freshman Advise 06/12/12
Looking Ahead 12/15/11
Half of Quarter 2 12/07/11
Tech 5 11/03/11
Sarah's First Blog 10/05/11

Wow, it's at the end of the quarter all ready! I have enjoyed almost everything in Math this quarter. I think the most fun was learning about things that I didn't know last year, and the most fun was listening to mrs. J talk, and go on and on(;
I think the most thing that has made me proud is doing math problems that I don't think I could ever do. Another thing that made me proud would be getting the highest science test score in my class! That was very exciting. It made my day, and my dads day, a lot. A couple of things that I am going to be doing differently in quarter 2 would be to ask questions when I need help, and to understand math more, because I am having trouble.
Goals for quarter 2
1. When Im struggling in something, don't just sit there, ask for the help.
2. When I do my homework, and mrs. J puts the coect answers on the board change my answers to the correct ones, so when we have a binder quiz, and it asks for the answer, l will have the right answer(: !!
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 09:33 AM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Sara, I'm glad you like to hear me talk on and on ;) I think it is also great that you did so well on your science test, I can't wait until you do the same in math (I know it can happen!) I also think asking questions is a great goal. See you in class.
Posted November 7, 2011 at 07:32 PM by • Ms. Jovanovich