Emmanuelle's Blog

Denver Firefighters Take Part In An Unusual Rescue
In Denver, Colorado a puppy Chihuahua mix fell through a hole in the floorboards. This happened on November 6, 2011, the fire crew came to get the puppy out. The firefighter Chad Cramner went to get the puppy. He had a 12inch crawlspace that had dirt and cobwebs. Chad Cramner said, “When I first shined the light on it I didn’t think it was a dog; I thought it was a rock,” When he looked closer he realized it was the puppy. Cramner was able to bring the puppy to safety. I thought this was sad because the poor puppy fell through the floorboards; luckily he was saved before anything tragic happened.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/11/06/denver-firefighters-take-part-in-an-unusual-rescue/?hpt=us_bn7
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 07:16 AM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Countries I Love: New Zealand Seychelles Mongolia France Ireland