In Denver, Colorado a puppy Chihuahua mix fell through a hole in the floorboards. This happened on November 6, 2011, the fire crew came to get the puppy out. The firefighter Chad Cramner went to get the puppy. He had a 12inch crawlspace that had dirt and cobwebs. Chad Cramner said, “When I first shined the light on it I didn’t think it was a dog; I thought it was a rock,” When he looked closer he realized it was the puppy. Cramner was able to bring the puppy to safety. I thought this was sad because the poor puppy fell through the floorboards; luckily he was saved before anything tragic happened.