Copyright (c) 2014 by SD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SD -- Blogmeister

5A

by SD

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

BOOKING FOR THE GAME

One day my dad and I looked through the Internet and we were looking for a soccer game to watch. We were looking and we saw one match! It cost $1,000 for front row seats. We decided to go. It was in Germany in the city of Munich, on a Saturday, in the month of April. It was the last match of my favorite team Bayern Munich! And it was the last game of the season!

The tickets cost $338 for a person! We are trying to get tickets and a German visa. Our neighbor works for the German embassy! She said she could get us visas for 5 years! We were really happy. We kept going on websites to see if we could get better prices. We had to go to this certain place where they take pictures to put on our visas. They where almost done when my dad was sick! But the good news is that the match was months from now. But a few weeks later I was sick! I could not go to school for a week! I got better, I still had to drink the medicine for another week! My grandparents came from Jordan to Lebanon for 3 weeks! They slept in our  house. They got me many T-shirts. So we got our visas, and were waiting till April!

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 07:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 159 • Return to Blog List

I really like your story! I hope you have fun at the game in Germany.
Posted November 24, 2011 at 06:45 AM by • Maria ACS 9