Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

Leen's Blog

5A

by LC

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2012-2013)

Kuwait
Friday, October 27, 2011
I lived in Kuwait for four years. I went to a school that is named American School of Kuwait. In that school, I had a lot of friends and I had so much fun that I did not want to leave that school.

Now, I am missing my old friends. In Kuwait, I used to do a lot of fun activities. I did ballet and I did gymnastics. When my parents said that we had to move to Lebanon, I was so sad to leave my friends and activities. I really miss my old life in Kuwait because I had so much fun there. In Kuwait, I used to go on the flipping bars. I miss ballet classes like is big room that is as big as my classroom in ACS.

In Kuwait, the weather is usually not that nice. In the summer, it is very dusty. In the winter, it is very cold at night. In the spring, it starts to get dusty again till summer. I like Kuwait in the Fall.
Article posted November 3, 2011 at 06:54 AM • comment • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List