Copyright (c) 2014 by davidk Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
davidk -- Blogmeister

8th grade Awsomeness

8th gr - Per 2

by davidk

YellowJacket VS chimacum creek
Yellow jacket creek at Cispus=25 points for aquatic bugs and life which means: yellowkacket creek is cleaner,we checked how many points each bug was worth and added them all up. We also checkedmwhich bug is tolerant,very tolerant,intolerant, and very intolerant. We added them all up and got 21 for chimacum and 25 for yellow jacket creek, so yellow jacket creek is cleaner but chimacum has good water quality and yellow jacket creek has very good water quality a long with pollution. The bugs are tolerant,very tolerant ,intolerant,and ver intolerant to the water quality and water pollution.
Chimacum creek=21 points for aquatic life and water quality

Article posted November 2, 2011 at 02:44 PM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

I disagree with you on the CISPUS one because I found that it had 22 @ CISPUS
Posted November 3, 2011 at 02:56 PM by • davidk