Hi, it's D.J. AP and in this blog, I will be talking about a very serious and important matter.  This is called the Millennium Goals, which were 8 international goals to improve the world which were developed by national leaders in the year 2000, and are meant to be accomplished by 2015. 

They are: 1. End Poverty and Hunger

2.Universal Education

3.Gender Equality

4.Child Health

5.Maternal Health

6.Combat HIV/AIDS

7.Environmental Sustainability

8.Global Partnership

http://endtheneglect.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/MDG-graphic-300x180.jpg  Click the link to access the website for the picture!

Right now, government leaders are working hard to accomplish those goals every day.  It is important that you also do everything in your power to help too.  One idea to help get involved would be to start a club within your community to help complete these goals.  Another idea would be to make a schedule to help out, for example donating new or gently used goods to the local shelter or help out at a ocal soup kitchen.  Come up with some ideas like that to save the world.  Don't forget that every little act can make a huge difference.   Peace out, D.J. AP