Copyright (c) 2014 by SunshineSparkle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SunshineSparkle -- Blogmeister

WELCOME TO MY WEBPAGE-

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by SunshineSparkle teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

Sunshinesparkle

SunshineSparkle’s School Report

Favorite Class: Art, Choir and reading. I think my art teacher if really nice, and I learn a lot of cool things there, and I love to sing and learn songs in Choir.

Least Favorite Class: Math and science. They’ve always been my least favorite classes and I think always will be!

Best Field Trip Ever Taken: BOCES Team Building! It was so much fun!

Best Teacher Ever: Michelle Caldwell, my 3d and 4th grade teacher. She never got mad at us and always cheered us up when we were sad.

Most embarrassing thing that ever happened: I was in about 1st and I had a long, light pink skirt on. I was about to stand up, and I accidentily stepped on my own skirt and it fell down! Thankfully, it was reading time and nobody saw me, but it was bad!
Article posted November 2, 2011 at 09:13 AM • comment (1) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

Sunshine!
OK, your most embarrassing moment was pretty funny! But that's what I like about you. You laugh at yourself a lot. That's a great quality to have! Oh, and that's why boys (men) don't wear skirts. We're always climbing things, you know. Someone has to tell those Scottish guys. . . .
Mr. Brune
Posted November 3, 2011 at 07:49 PM by • Mr. Brune