I've got two things I need checked, or given feedback on. Think you could help?

It seems meaningless to remember the little things that happen in our lives. I have three reasons and experiences as to why I always remember what the people fighting in war have done for me and everyone around me.

Because of all of these reasons and experiences, I am happy to say that I always remember the little things, the big things and the random thing in between. My life is what helps me remember that lots of people have it a lot worse than me and that is what the people who are fighting in the war are trying to help with. That is why I always remember to acknowledge the things that have been given to me.
Article posted November 1, 2011 at 09:27 PM • comment (6) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

Hi again, Kacie,

So if you're trying to copy and past pictures on Blogmeister, it won't work. If you copy and paste the URL of the picture, that will work if you do it right.

Just pasting a URL like this:
http://classblogmeister.com/files/user_1287438911.jpg

By itself, it looks like a URL. But if you paste it in the Insert Image menu, then the picture will show on your blog. So to put pictures on your blog all you need is the URL of the picture.

Does that help?
Posted December 9, 2011 at 05:55 PM by • Mr. G
Hi Kacie,

I don't have feedback on this post but I think it's great that you acknowledge what you have.

What I'm writing about is that I was wondering if you ever figured out how to put pictures on your blogmeister blog? If not, then here's what you need to do. First, use a service like flickr or photobucket. Then upload the pictures you want to put on your website. Get the URL of the uploaded picture and copy it. Once you are typing an article on the Graphical View just paste the link into the insert mage insert menu item.

If you are getting a picture off the Internet then all you need to do is check that it's a creative commons picture or public domain, otherwise you'll need to email the owner of the picture for permission to publish it on your blog. Then click on the picture and choose Copy Link Location. That should be the link to the picture, which you can also paste on your insert image menu item.

I hope that helps.
Posted November 29, 2011 at 06:55 PM by • Mr. G
Nerp. No DeathNote at all. :P
Might read it though. My library has it but the first ONE IS ALMOST ALWAYS CHECKED OUT OR I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!!
Posted November 27, 2011 at 05:36 PM by • jaimiem
Okay so here is how you post pictures on your blog THE EASY WAY!!
1.log into your blog and click on Articles.
2.Click on Graphic
3.Open a new tab and go to the website where you saw the picture you like.
4.Get your curser around the picture,left click and bring it over the picture.
5.When you have done step 5, right click and press copy.(I find it easier to do this several times if it does not show up at first)
6.Go to the articles again, right click, and press copy.
7.If you do not want the internet to have your information, a little window greenish brown window will pop up and then you press
'Ctrl' and 'v'.Your picture should show up.
8.If you have issues with the size(too big or too small)click on the picture,9 little squares will show up and you can change the size.
Posted November 25, 2011 at 02:55 PM by • jaimiem
Well I do not have any owl city CDs but I am going to ask for one of their CDs for Christmas.I may have heard rainbow vains and If I did I can't remember if I did heard it.....
Posted November 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM by • Jaimiem
OMG!!!! You will do awesome in the writing contest.I just know it.I wish you luck you awesome person.
*bows like a sensai*
Posted November 10, 2011 at 10:49 PM by • jaimiem