Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

So far, I absolutely LOVE blogging! It's a fun thing to do!:) I don't know about you guys, but I much rather do blogging than BBOOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNG writing assignment.  Blogging was pretty easy for me to get the hang of. I think the "hardest" part was getting your assignment saved..... no just kidding. HAHAHA! Are you laughing? No, probably not. I'm heartbroken! NNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTT=http://=http://!!   I'm really JUST KIDDING!!! The part I really did think was hard in a way of another was when you typed up a blog (perfect) in "text" mode, then click "graphical" mode all your hard work was gone! I probably repeated that mistake at least ten times! That got me MAD!!!  HEHEI think that blogging is a perfect writing assignment for each week, and it's a creative way to be interactive through the internet!

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather