.

The first picture is a stonefly. The second picture is a mayfly larva. The third picture is another stonefly. Our score for our creek was 21 for the whole class.The way we score our creek is we take a sample of the stuff from the creek and find all the bugs inside.There are four different types of categories the bugs are in. There are very tolerant bugs, tolerant bugs, intolerant bugs and very intolerant bugs. The first bug type that I mentioned is worth 1 point, the second is worth 2 points and so on to 4 points.The more the points the better.Here is our score sheet. The creek we went to at Cispus (yellow jacket)got a score of 25 compared our score of 21. The reason they got a better score is because it doesn't get polluted as much.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 03:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

I like in the first picture how you got the little green things in the picture. In the second picture I like how you got it so it was in a bubble. In the third picture, I like how you put a lot of grass and other stuff with the stonefly.
Posted November 7, 2011 at 03:01 PM by • natem