Copyright (c) 2014 by Terry Smith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Terry Smith -- Blogmeister

Mr. Smith's Blogging Community

WWW.SMITHBLOGGERS.ORG

See educational technology links and videos on the Classroom Web and on multiple Wiki pages. This blog is no lobger being used by kids because Mr. Smith has moved to higher education - Western Illinois University. Please browse through the articles here to see how many different ways that kids can learn with blogging around the world. Oh, for rock and roll fans, here is a vdeo from our annual Winter Air Guitar Party AIR Guitar Link

Kidlink Landmark 2014 Games - The Project starts again in February. Last year we had so many participants that we had to create Group A and group B in the primary Games. We still had only one section in the Challenge Group (older students). Let's see what happens this coming year in the 2014 Games!

by Terry Smith

Meyer's Blogs
Livewires - NZ
Ms. Tarasevich - Russia
Ms. Smith's 5th
Mrs. Black -Naches, WA
Higgs Class UK
Uganda Friends
Postage Stamp Voicethread

Global Monster Project

This year's Global Monster Project is well under way with 27 Monsters at Monster Central the last time I dared to look. Teachers are as creative as ever  with educational technology using Wallwisher, Glogster, Smilebox, Animoto, Audacity, Garageband, Movie Maker and PhotoStory.

I'll be watching for more Monsters to creep into Monster Central in the next few days, then we will have the big VOTE - trying to name the best Monster of 2011 by the selection of the Monster makers themselves.

Go to www.smithclass.org/proj/Monsters to see the action!

My Last Class

From NPR: Letters to President Obama from students in the 4th, 5th and 6th grades at Eagle's Nest Intermediate School on the Navajo Nation reservation in Tuba City, Arizona.

Special Links
Taiwan Food Project
Air Guitar

Our Podomatic Page