teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

Better Grade 10/31/11

On my test I got a very good grade on the front part, but not on the back. On the front I didn't miss anything, but on the back I pretty much missed all of them. This happened because I wasn't here when we read over the mystery packet. Something I would have done differently was not be absent that day.
Article posted October 31, 2011 at 02:52 PM • comment (7) • Reads 422 • Return to Blog List

I know how you felt, being absent and having no idea what the teacher is talking about and what you are doing.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 03:24 PM by • Morgan
Good job on the front side of the test. You can't control being absent that day, but maybe the day you got back you could have gone to the teacher and asked what you missed.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:51 PM by • Allie
Haha well u being absent you cant contol always.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:43 PM by • Bri
Haha, Im sorry that you messed up your test, but there is nothing you could have done about not being absent. So geuss you could have got the work the next day but idk your schedule. So try that.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 02:42 PM by • Cameron
Hey I'm from Mrs. Lubich's class....OMG!!! I hate it when everything important happens on the day your absent...I would know...I have only been absent 1 and a half days and I missed like 2 or 3 quizzes>:(....hahahaha anyway come see my blog sometime!!!
Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:24 AM by • Varsha
It's not your fault you were absent maybe you were sick or just couldn't make it. Next time ask the teacher for help, I'm sure she would be glad to help you. Good job for trying!
Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:23 AM by • Lizeth
Next time you should probably ask to read over the packet before you take the test.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:19 AM by • JasonB