THE GREAT WALL OF ME-

Always Remember
I think this is my best paragraph, but I'm sure you guys can come up with some flaws in it...please comment!!

Also, veterans have made many big sacrifices for our country. Here is a question to think about. How many people do you know that have risked their life for some people that they might not even know? Well, all of the veterans have!!! The least we can do is appreciate them for doing that. Another sacrifice that veterans have to make is that they have to leave their family for an amount of time. Think about how that family must feel. The family doesn’t even know if they get to see that person again!!! That is a very big sacrifice that we definitely need to appreciate. Also, the veterans did not have to do what they did. They have other options like being a teacher, or many other job choices out there. The veterans are very generous, and that is the main reason we need to remember them.

I like to bmx and mountain bike with my friends.