All About Me

Always Remember
Considering their service we must show our awareness. Thank them or show some sort of affection. These people have given up their lives and now it is time for us to give our time to thank them and organize special things for them so we can give somewhat back to them. Former President John F. Kennedy said, "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." We must recognize these words and like he said live by them. Living by such words means much more to the veterans and will abide in their hearts much longer.

Hope you like it!

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.