Copyright (c) 2014 by Manny D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Manny D -- Blogmeister

Manny's Eighth Grade Adventure

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Manny D

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Hi my name is Nic and I'm in Mr.Ullrich's 8th grade earth science class. There are many things i can tell you about me so here are a few:

1)  I am addicted to spicy foods!!!

2) I play the bass and the piano.

3) My favorite type of music is rap and my favorite artist is Eminem!

4) I play baseball and I used to play soccer and football.

5) My favorite subjects are math and science.

6) During my free time I love to hang out with my friends.

7) My favorite color is orange

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:58 PM • comment (5) • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List

Audrey why aren't you able to play an instrument? You can do anything as long as you try
Posted February 24, 2012 at 03:30 PM by • Nicholas M
I also enjoy math as my favorite subject. However, I don't enjoy science as much.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 03:24 PM by • Blake
Posted December 5, 2011 at 03:21 PM by • Blake
I love spicy foods too! And that's so cool that you play instruments! I wish I was able to! Really cool blog Nic! Check out mine.. I have 7 facts too!
Posted November 3, 2011 at 12:24 PM by • AudreyT

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Manny D and I sure am excited for Earth Science this year. My favorite subjects would have to be science and social studies. I am also an avid soccer and hockey player. Some of my hobbies include golf, fishing,and farming. I am also Portuguese. Being that I am very proud of my heritage you will probaly be hearing updates about what is going on in Portugal. Eighth grade I'm sure will be a fun year for me and all of my classmates. I hope it is for you to. Update will be made regularly and feel free to visit again.