Copyright (c) 2014 by Lucas Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lucas -- Blogmeister

Lucas`s Book Shelf

by Lucas teacher: Mark Ahlness

Once upon a time there was a little boy named (John) He was a BRAVE a little boy. He would do anything anybody said, even if somebody said to swim across a lake full of CROCODILES.

Then one day On HALLOWEN some of his friends told him to go into an old spooky house, he was EXCITED.

He went to the door. It was creaky, and old. It had cobwebs on it. He went in and then he heard a sound. It was a rumbling sound. It was getting louder, he got afraid. Then a bunch of water shot up and he was sent home. He thought it was a warning.

Then his mom said “Why are you wet?” He didn’t know what to say. Then his friends came in and said “He went into a haunted house", then his mom said “Go up to your room". He didn’t like that.
The End!

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 02:03 PM • comment (1) • Reads 148 • Return to Blog List

Hi Lucas I liked you The Spooky House story I thot it was cool, and awesome.
Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:14 PM by • Elissa

Subscribe with Bloglines