Copyright (c) 2014 by Iman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iman -- Blogmeister

Iman's Universe

Room Twelve

by Iman

teacher: Mark Ahlness

It was close to Halloween. I was scared because the scariest thing was happening. It was a rainy night. Me and my Dad were watching TV. And I needed to get my pajamas on. I could not find a top.

So I went to the laundry room. I was about to get it. Then the light went out. I almost made my way out the door but blocking the door was a ghost.

I got scared. So I ran out. I ran to my Dad and I told him what happened and nothing happened ever since then. It might happen again.

Do you thank it is true or not? Post a comment if you think it is. The end
Article posted October 28, 2011 at 01:46 PM • comment (2) • Reads 176 • Return to Blog List

I think it's not real because ghosts aren't real! Thank goodness! Otherwise we would be doomed!(unless they were nice ghost)
Posted April 10, 2012 at 09:16 PM by • Cecilia E. Dunbar
I don,t think thats true but I did like the story
Posted December 18, 2011 at 09:39 PM by • erin