-

by teacher: Lisa Thomassen

The Fallout of Fear
Fear, is based on one of your emotions. You can get scared by a horror movie, prank, video game, or a vision that might be going on right know. But, how do I think think on fear? Fear effects us with pain and lost. When we see something that maybe be scary, or a phobia. We can be effected by fear, so we would give up on anything important or risk-taking. Yes, I did make a self decision, especailly on rides. When I tried a ride at "Circus-Circus", I got scared to death when I was coming down super fast, and I sweared I would never go on that ride, again. I forgot what the name was, but the ride was based on "The Tower of Doom" at Elitch's. If I would say that fear is motivate or hinder, I would say both. I said both because, my opinion is that you can see or feal fear anywhere you go, including when you're day dreaming, or when you're sleeping. This is my blog about "The Fallout of Fear". I hoped you'd like it. Bye!
Article posted October 28, 2011 at 11:31 AM • comment • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List