Copyright (c) 2014 by e Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
e -- Blogmeister

2011-2012

Ms. H's Thinkers & Bloggers

by e

teacher: Ms. H

Weekend 02/03/12
01/06/12
Costume 10/28/11
Reading HW 10/28/11
Hi 10/19/11
Halloween 10/18/11

Hi it eganyan! In class we are making inferences and we were supposed to make a blog about a painting,song,comercial or anything really and i picked to make inferences on a painting by Elizabeth Brown. The painting is called Both Bridges;Belfast Maine. I think that it is still day time outside because the clouds are still out and its a light blue sky and its a blue sky during day time. I also think this painting takes place at a train station because i see a train and trains are only at train stations because trains can only drive on railroad tracks. I think that the train station is an old one because it has stone benches and our train stations now, well, most of them now dont have stone benches. Im starting to also think that the train station is kinda over a bridge because i see a bridge line and it looks like the station is over some kind of surface.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles