Kitkat

Welcome to our blog. We are a group of 3rd grade students from Grand Forks, ND. Our blog is intended to communicate our learning throughout the year through authentic interaction. The students will be actively involved in their own learning. They will work with one another to learn the value of collaboration through expression, peer teaching and editing. We are excited to have this opportunity to share our ideas and knowledge with you and we look forward to your feedback. We hope you enjoy our blog and enjoy watching us learn and grow.

teacher: Mrs. Mercil

Down in Pierre 05/21/12
Principal 05/11/12
Water Saftey 05/03/12
my dream 03/20/12
Xcel enegry 03/02/12
if i were president... 02/21/12
Laura Ingalls Wilder 02/15/12
my hero 01/20/12
Titanic 01/13/12
Arrays 12/19/11

I learned that immigrants sometimes don't get to go to America. They have to do tests and if they answer it wrong they have to go home. They have to go to Elise island first to see if they can stay. They have to go on a boat to get to America .
Article posted October 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Very good honey. Do they all still have to come by boat?
Posted November 4, 2011 at 10:29 AM by • Dad

I'm 8 and I love 3rd grade. My sisters are in forth grade and they love me and love to play with our dog Bailey. One of my sisters is 10 the other one is 9. Last but not least I love my family.