hrka

Dear Mom and Dad,
We just finished Module 1 in math class. We learned about probability, analyzing a graph, algebra equations for patterns, and order of operations.
For the probability unit we did a number of things. We played games that we recorded the results of and we also did a lot of games involving dice. This all led up to a mini project that I did with my friend Carmelo. We put 20 baseball cards in a hat and did 100 random draws. This was my favorite probability activity.
For the order of operations unit we did a lot of worksheets. We learned how to use brackets and parentheses in our equations. This was definitely my favorite unit. I think that I'm pretty good with multi-step problems.
This trimester we had to get 100 math points. There was one class period Ms. Hart let me do math points. I did a ton of them and handed them in. The total came out to 176.
We also did a lot of algebra equation by looking at patterns. We did a lot of worksheets and activities for this.
Sincerely,
Jaco
Article posted October 28, 2011 at 10:16 AM • comment (2) • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List

Thanks MRBR. I should comment on yours now.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 09:06 AM by • LJJA
NICE letter! I like how his name is Carmelo... It was a nice way to say hi to your parents and tell them what's going on-MRBR
Posted December 22, 2011 at 09:20 AM by • MRBR