Copyright (c) 2014 by Tom Sheehan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Tom Sheehan -- Blogmeister

STROLLING IN THE ORCHARD-

Come stroll with us in the Orchard. We are joyful friends growing and learning together. Here are our thoughts and ideas, dreams and adventures. Stay awhile and enjoy. Please comment. Peace to everyone.

by Tom Sheehan

OLOL School
Mathcats - awesome !
Cool Maths games and stuff
Orchard Flickr
Make a crossword or other game !
Voyagers
Launching Pad
Links for Teachers
5B@MAS (NY)
Orchard delicious
The Writing Fix
I Know That Maths
Memory Games
All Saints, Otley, UK

Fun at the Cake Tin !
It was a very, very cold night but oh so much fun. Tim, Nick and I went to Westpac Trust Stadium in Wellington (aka The Cake Tin) to watch the Kiwis play Great Britain. We drove to Paraparaumu and then caught a train to Wellington. There were several long tunnels to go through and for me it was very easy - easier than driving !

We had a feed at Subway then walked up to the stadium. The wind was cold and biting as found our seats and watched the curtain raiser.

The players came out to warm up and I snapped this pic.

The game began with a few fireworks, national anthems and the haka. The Kiwis were having a great night and completely out scored the GB team by 34 - 4.

This picture shows New Zealand's halfback Stacey Jones passing the ball as the Kiwis launch another attack. Go NZ !
I can't wait for another chance to go. It was awesome. (And I think Tim enjoyed it too !)
Article posted November 11, 2006 at 03:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

I felt like I was there with those gr8 photos. An adventure in Wellington! What fun ! I love Wellington adventures !
Posted November 13, 2006 at 04:45 PM by • Lynne Handcock

WELCOME TO THE ORCHARD

In my spare time I love to run. So far I have completed 10 marathons. My big goal this year is to complete a 24 hour run in Auckland in October ! I have a wonderful family who are growing up far too quickly. I love Apple computers and have three iPods ! (I love my wife Louise too !)

My creation Locations of visitors to this page