Always Remember

Tragedy struck on September 11, 2001. The World Trade Center was struck by two airplanes and killed thousands people. Immediately the United States reacted with war against the Middle East. Millions of troops have died in a valiant effort defending our country. History has not repeated itself by having the all of the people of Muslims forced into military holding camps. Although, it has not gotten much better for the people of the Middle East because people are still more judge mental of them. It has been very hard for Muslim people and they will always remember how people have treated them. Always remember how easy it is to be judged by people for others actions. This country is very selfish because they want to blame something on someone else.

I would like to hear what you think about my paragraph! no matter what it is I want to hear it is!!!
Article posted October 26, 2011 at 06:22 PM • comment (1) • Reads 89 • Return to Blog List

Good paragraph!!!!!!!! You are right, America is selfish.
Posted November 19, 2011 at 09:20 PM by • Hayley