teacher: Karen Gutsmiedl

If I could take the mystery test over I again I would. Instead of waiting to study in fourth and trying to study in fifth hour, I would study the night before the test and every chance I got to study that day before sixth hour, when I had to take the test.I would also give the paper to someone for them to tell me a word and I would tell them the definition, and they would read the definition to me and I would tell them the word. This plan would work better and give me an "A" because I would have more time to study and I would actually know what the words mean,instead of procrastinating.
Article posted October 26, 2011 at 05:35 PM • comment (2) • Reads 268 • Return to Blog List

Hi I am from Mrs. Lubich's orange class. I think that is a very good plan, but the thing is that if you study the night before the test your cramming. When you cram the information you don't really understand it and you're just telling your brain that the information isn't all that important.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 03:23 PM by • Sierra
Posted December 5, 2011 at 03:11 PM by • Sierra