This is my topic paragraph:

It is near Veteran’s Day. We’ll always remember those who died in tragedies and honor men and women who have served in the United State armed forces. Many firefighters, policemen, port authorities, and civilians left for work, but they never made it home to their loved ones. Our veterans have given their time and risked their lives to serve and protect our country. Therefore, it’s important to remember that many have even died in doing so.

This is my paragraph that needs work:

We show our appreciation for our veterans by designating a federal holiday in their honor and remembering them. Veteran’s Day is a day of remembrance of their courage and selflessness. It is the least that we as Americans can do to honor our veterans who are prepared to give the ultimate sacrifice in order to preserve our country’s freedoms. Some military troops die in battle, and we are sad for their families. As life goes on, we rebuild and recover. We will always remember.

Those are my paragraphs. Please give me feedback.
Article posted October 26, 2011 at 05:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 62 • Return to Blog List

Michael, these paragraphs are both great!!! Nice job.
Posted October 29, 2011 at 06:42 PM by • Olivia