-

My Weakest Paragraph

To “always remember” is very important. If you couldn’t remember it would be very different. When you remember you can learn life lessons or learn about something fun to do. Like the saying” you live and learn”. Everyone has experiences that change their life forever.

I think this is my weakest paragraph, what do you think I could fix?

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 09:09 PM • comment (2) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

I think maybe you could add a couple of examples or something, maybe filler sentences.
Posted October 30, 2011 at 08:48 PM by • TaylorL
I think this paragraph was good I liked how you put a quote in there.
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:55 PM by • Grace

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.