Copyright (c) 2014 by Melissa Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Melissa -- Blogmeister

mely mel's blog

1112

by Melissa

If I had to choose one word to describe this year so far that word would be Awsome! I would choose this word because this year is Awsome, The Crayfish are Awsome,The Music video is Awsome, Mr. Dugger is Awsome and Miss. Thomas is Awsome=http://!!!!
Article posted October 25, 2011 at 05:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 125 • Return to Blog List

Hi Melissa! I love your blog! I think school is awesome too! I also like the reasons that you gave. But don't worry, I did not put the word awesome in my blog. But anyway I will see you at school. Bye!!!!!
Posted November 16, 2011 at 07:15 PM by • Gina
Crayfish and Music videos ARE pretty AWESOME. Also Mr.D and Ms.Thomas are very, very cool and awesome!! I definetly agree with you Mely Mel
Posted November 15, 2011 at 08:16 PM by • Lauren

Hi! I'm Melissa!I love Orange. Ilove Tacos. My favorite sport is Basketball.I love to draw and paint.