The Don’ts of Surviving a Horror Film
You’re at home all alone. The phone rings RRRING! RRING! Why oh why would you even answer the phone!? In a horror movie there are certain rules to being the sole survivor and making it to the sequel. These are fifteen don’ts of surviving a horror movie.
1. Do not answer the phone.
2. Don't open the door.
3. Don't leave the group.
4. Don't provoke the killer.
5. Don't look under the bed.
6. Don't look in the closet.
7. Don't check the scary noises.
8. Don't go into the woods.
9. Don't go in the basement.
10. Don't scream it's not going to save you.
11. Don't trust ANYONE!
12. Don't go make-out with your girlfriend or boyfriend.
13. Don't go in the shower.
14. Don't be the hero, someone else can do it.
15. Don't try to escape, survival is futile.
If you don’t do these things, you’ll hopefully survive. Though there is no guarantee that you will live. Face it, you’re destined to die.