Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Caldes de Montbui

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by L

teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Laia (: 10/28/11
Naaldwijk 10/25/11
Aida :) 10/21/11
Exchange'11 10/07/11

Naaldwijk is a town in the Dutch province of South Holland. Naaldwijk lies in the heart of Westland. Typically, have cold weather Naaldwikj is almost always raining, but when it rains, it rains little quantity.The largest economic sector is greenhouse horticulture. The village of Naaldwijk has a population of around 15,440. The Dutch are renowned for hearty soups that are packed with flavour. A meal in themselves, these soups will keep you going for a while.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 09:12 AM • comment • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List