Copyright (c) 2014 by JordanaDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JordanaDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by JordanaDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

The Best Day Ever

My mom just got of the phone saying that my baby cousin had just been born.  I could not believe it.  My baby cousin was going to be born.  I was not going to see him being born but I was going to see him.  His name was going to be Wesley. I could not wait to see him.  I was excited to see him but I had to finish my ski trip.  I could not focus on my ski trip.  I was keep on thinking about the baby.  When I was going down a snow hill I was still thinking about the baby when SPLAT CRASH.  I had fell and went falling down a little less then half of the hill.  I got hurt only a little.  I could not stop thinking about the baby.  I was board to death when we drove back to my house.  When we finally got back from the ski trip we went to the hospital.  I was not that happy that the baby was a boy, but when I saw him I changed my mind. I thought it was the cutest and the tiniest thing ever.  Everyone admired him. Had all the attention at that moment.  I was devastated too because I used to be the baby of the family and now I was only the second youngest child. I was still glad too.  It had been the best day ever.

By : Jordana

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 08:48 PM • comment (1) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

Hi Jordana! I like your story. I would not be happy if it was a boy but, maybe I would probably change my mind about the boy and like him. Do you like bunnys?
Posted November 9, 2011 at 02:46 PM by • Jocelyn