Copyright (c) 2014 by Manny D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Manny D -- Blogmeister

Manny's Eighth Grade Adventure

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Manny D

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

I just realized, to my dismay, that if you click "graphical" after you wrote your whole article, it erases

EVERYTHING.

Now that I emphasized that, I hope no one will do that.

So, seven facts about me:::::

1) I do competitive swimming (FUNN- PRACTICE EVERYDAY!!! for two hours) -not really

2) I am in the cross country team at my school, and I forgot to join the team for the pep rally last Fri

3) I am TERRIFIED of animals. No, I do not hate them, just afraid. There's a difference.

Animals like BIRDS, PUPPIES, SHELLS, FISH, ETC.

4) Earth science is one of the funnest (is that a word?) classes and so is French. Oh and geometry, too!!!

5) I can seriously damage your phone or computer or any other electronic device.

6) I have broken 5 phones and 1 computer in my life.

7) My friends think I live under a rock. But I study unrockable things now so it's all good.

Thanks for reading this normal article... It took me more than an hour to make it, because twenty of those minutes were taken to only get on the website, which was hard to do because of some unknown reason, and I erased my previous blog so it took awhile.

OH BY THE WAY MY NAME IS ANNABEL. 안녕, BYE BYE :-)

and does anyone know how to save articles so I can get back to it later???? Thanks.

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 07:57 PM • comment (11) • Reads 139 • Return to Blog List

I LOVE competitive swimming too! whats your favorite stroak?
*comment on my blog*
Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:40 AM by • TaylorH
oh you werent at the pep rally?? haha your sister was:D ahhhh im sooo sad i didnt get the cross country hoodie!!!
Posted November 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM by • Tiffany N
One, two. Freddy's FOLLOWWINGG YOUU XD haha love the entry, Annabel.
Posted November 8, 2011 at 05:49 PM by • Emily C
Haha My name is 다연 in Korean not 안녕. 안녕 means Hi, or Bye; like Salut in French. :)
and also,
Oh Sandhya, I think so, too. But I'm not sure what happened yesterday something said something was being sent or something. Wow do you know how to get rid of now 84 viruses. Its like Trojan or somethine I don't know.
And Nikki, I don't know how I damaged my computer... It just broke??? :-)
Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM by • Annabel L
Do not worry I will stay away from people's phone. I'm getting iPhone4s in a week... Hopefully I can use it without breaking or dropping in the pool after swim practice.
Posted November 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM by • Annabel L
Hey Hey! PLEASE don't ever get near my phone! Also I didn't know you liked swimming, I love swimming too!
Posted November 2, 2011 at 03:15 PM by • Melina H
Nice of you to put your name in Korean... I guess now I know how to write your name in Korean! I'm scared of animals too but then my BFF got a dog last year! So I had to get used to being around her dog..... That's the only animal I like(golden doodle) very cute.... :D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:14 AM by • Janani S
I liked how you put your name in Korean(i think) and how you included cool and random facts about yourself. I didn't know you were on the Cross Country team and did competitive Swimming. Thats cool!
Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:36 PM by • Kush C
The same thing happened to me too! I just clicked on graphical, and poof, all of it was gone! Nice about me article! :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 06:02 PM by • Daniya M
oh Annabel... I think I need to help you with computers .
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:30 PM by • Sandhya G
Good job! Wait, how did you damage the computer?
Posted October 25, 2011 at 03:31 PM by • Nicole C

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Manny D and I sure am excited for Earth Science this year. My favorite subjects would have to be science and social studies. I am also an avid soccer and hockey player. Some of my hobbies include golf, fishing,and farming. I am also Portuguese. Being that I am very proud of my heritage you will probaly be hearing updates about what is going on in Portugal. Eighth grade I'm sure will be a fun year for me and all of my classmates. I hope it is for you to. Update will be made regularly and feel free to visit again.