I just realized two things:
First of all, I didn't post 7 facts about myself. Well, I guess after you count up all the [poop] I said in my About Me and Hey You post, I prolly have around 9813643i1814878623 things. <--Yes I am aware there was an "i" somewhere in there.
Second, THEY DON'T HAVE GARAMOND FONT!! I live. For Garamond. Font. This is an outrage .
Which leads me to 7 things about me, which I have helpfully named The 7 Sins [geddit?geddit?].
1. My current favorite phrase is "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!" It used to be "You know it ." But then I realized that not everyone always knows what I'm talking about. In fact, *I* don't even really always know what I'm talking about.
2. Whenever I type, I use *one* asterisk around a word or term or phrase to *emphasize* it. I use two asterisks around a phrase when I mean I'm doing that as a action. **stares intently at screen to make sure that everything is understood** Understand?
3. There needs to be a skunk emot on the Emoji keyboard in iPhones.
4. Yesterday [Sunday October 23rd] was officially one of the best days of my life. D'you know why? Doya doya doya. Well it's because...**drumroll** yesterday I got my own iPhone4!! :D The one I had before wasn't really completely mine. So yah.
5. I'm a bit addicted to Facebook, but aren't we all? Right? Yes?.. No?...Okay. I see how it is.
6. I'm about to take the ABRSM Music Theory test this Saturday [October 29th] that's 3 hours long and that I've been preparing for for about half a year, so I'm pretty scared :-/ plus my teacher said I might not even pass. EMILY DOES NOT FAIL TESTS, PEOPLE. IT IS JUST NOT DONE. But I know most of my FH people are taking the SHSATs next Saturday too, so I hope they do well.
and 7. I procrastinate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. LOL this was like the only point that actually was a "sin".
So veni vidi vici and all that. Except it's not me, it's you. Actually, scratch that. I don't want no one conquering my blog.