Copyright (c) 2014 by Danyal R Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danyal R -- Blogmeister

Period 3/4 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Danyal R

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

01/17/12
Mars 12/06/11
10/25/11
Facts about me 10/20/11

About Myself
Hiiii, I'm Rebecca and I'm in Mr.Ullrich's Earth Science Class. I am not a science type of person because I get distracted easily. A lot of people call me Rebby :p I think I got that nickname in elementary school. I told someone in 6th grade my nickname and they spread it and now it's kind of used a lot. :) I don't have much favorites at all but I'm Korean and I'm proud :D I absolutely love korean pop music. I recently went to a concert and I LOVED IT. There's nothing I love more than Kpop or music in general.
Enjoy my blogg! :)

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 05:31 PM • comment (1) • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

K-pop<3 You are obsessed with K-pop and your proud :]
Posted October 25, 2011 at 07:41 PM by • Bonnie S