Copyright (c) 2014 by Bonnie S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bonnie S -- Blogmeister

Who is Bonnie?-

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Bonnie S teacher: Mr. Ullrich
Global Warming 01/17/12
Antares 12/01/11
About Me 10/24/11

Hi my name is Bonnie. I enjoy doing a lot of things and I like a lot of stuff. I like the color orange and I like to play tennis. I enjoy listening to music and I play the violin, piano, and I am learning how to play the guitar as well. To be honest I also get obsessed with things very easily. I like to hang out with my friends, especially when we are having a really good time laughing and smiling. I also really like very cute things.
Article posted October 24, 2011 at 04:38 PM • comment (7) • Reads 122 • Return to Blog List

OMGG IM LEARNING GUITAR TOO !
Posted December 1, 2011 at 05:13 PM by • Rebecca K
yes you do like cute things and gets obsessed with those things very quickly. haha and me too!!!
Posted November 11, 2011 at 10:27 AM by • Tiffany N
hey bonnieeee.. you play the guitar? cool. n i like the mouse clip... =)
Posted October 31, 2011 at 06:24 PM by • Anushka B
I play the violin and the piano too.... I was always interested in playing the guitar.... I get obsessed with things easily too... I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.... having a good time together.... :D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:18 AM by • Janani S
Hi Bonnie! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 06:06 PM by • Daniya M
Whoa that's so cool how you're learning how to play the guitar! Haha rock out Bonnie! Oh and it is so true about you getting obsessed with things easily. Like that cute mouse clip. :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:40 PM by • Crystal K
hi Bonnie!!! the pot picture is cute :D how did you change the blog's background colors?? i want to do that :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 04:00 PM by • Kristin

Hey! Bonnie here, the one and only Bunnie. Yea i just said Bunnie because that is my nickname. I could go on forever about myself but i just name a few. First I am Chinese and I like the color orange. I really enjoy music(listening to music, piano, violin, guitar, someday i'll get a ukulele...maybe). I like to play tennis, basketball, volleyball, and badminton and I like to ride my bike on very nice days. I spend my free time chatting with my friends on the computer or the phone, and doing a whole bunch of other randomness. This is Bunnie and all that was only the beginning of how I would introduce myself. Bye;]