Copyright (c) 2014 by Manny D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Manny D -- Blogmeister

Manny's Eighth Grade Adventure

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Manny D

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

About Me
Hi my name is Bonnie. I enjoy doing a lot of things and I like a lot of stuff. I like the color orange and I like to play tennis. I enjoy listening to music and I play the violin, piano, and I am learning how to play the guitar as well. To be honest I also get obsessed with things very easily. I like to hang out with my friends, especially when we are having a really good time laughing and smiling. I also really like very cute things.
Article posted October 24, 2011 at 04:38 PM • comment (7) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

OMGG IM LEARNING GUITAR TOO !
Posted December 1, 2011 at 05:13 PM by • Rebecca K
yes you do like cute things and gets obsessed with those things very quickly. haha and me too!!!
Posted November 11, 2011 at 10:27 AM by • Tiffany N
hey bonnieeee.. you play the guitar? cool. n i like the mouse clip... =)
Posted October 31, 2011 at 06:24 PM by • Anushka B
I play the violin and the piano too.... I was always interested in playing the guitar.... I get obsessed with things easily too... I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.... having a good time together.... :D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:18 AM by • Janani S
Hi Bonnie! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 06:06 PM by • Daniya M
Whoa that's so cool how you're learning how to play the guitar! Haha rock out Bonnie! Oh and it is so true about you getting obsessed with things easily. Like that cute mouse clip. :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:40 PM by • Crystal K
hi Bonnie!!! the pot picture is cute :D how did you change the blog's background colors?? i want to do that :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 04:00 PM by • Kristin

Hello fellow bloggers my name is Manny D and I sure am excited for Earth Science this year. My favorite subjects would have to be science and social studies. I am also an avid soccer and hockey player. Some of my hobbies include golf, fishing,and farming. I am also Portuguese. Being that I am very proud of my heritage you will probaly be hearing updates about what is going on in Portugal. Eighth grade I'm sure will be a fun year for me and all of my classmates. I hope it is for you to. Update will be made regularly and feel free to visit again.