-

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Why is it important to always remember? It is important to always remember because you should think about the troops that fought and lost their lives for you to be where you are today. These brave men and woman are willing to die for their country an any given time of the day. You may not think about it, but if it wasent for these people then you would not be here today. Just go home and think about this for a while.

Please reply with your opinion about this.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.