Always Remember Paragraph
This is the first paragraph of my Always Remember paragraph. I think that it is pretty good but if you have anything to say please comment on this.

I will always remember how I dad an on handed wheelie one my bike and almost broke my leg. I'll always remember that because the swelling on my leg was very traumatic. That is similar to when Pearl Harbor was bombed because it started a very traumatic war. Traumatic thing make you want to remember so it doesn’t happen again. So let’s hope that history has been traumatic enough to not repeat itself. This is the first paragraph of my Always Remember paragraph. I think that it is pretty good but if you have anything to say please comment on this.
Article posted October 24, 2011 at 04:29 PM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

I would adjust your first sentence. A few spelling corrections would make it better. I enjoyed how you intertwined your life and Pearl Harbor.
Posted October 30, 2011 at 05:18 PM by • ColinWe