Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012) Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Grade Five Writers!-

by Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

ACS Website
Mrs. B is Online
Mrs. B's Wiki
Create an Avatar
Grade 5 2010-2011
Voki
Grade 4 Blog
Grade 3 Blog
Search Stories
Edmodo

I could smell the chicken in the BBQ roasting. When they gave it to us it smelled like heaven. The smell the fire was terrible, like putting your head on a fire. When it came out, the smell of garlic, burned chicken, and bread was delicious. I was starting to drool for it. I could feel the wetness of my own drool on my lips. I finally got one and when I bit it I felt the crunchiness of the chicken and the wetness of the sauce. I could hear the firewood for the BBQ burning it sounded as if they were wood in half. When I saw the person making the chicken, I wanted to eat it. The chicken sauce started to drip and the sides started burning. It was worth the wait until dinner.                

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 06:52 AM • comment • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

5A
5B
5C
5D