The article I read was about cellphones. The article was specifically about cellphones causing cancer. Scientists have done many tests to figure out if this is true or not. They used people with cellphones and without cellphones. After a while they checked to see if more people with cellphones had cancer than people without. There is no proof that cellphones cause cancer. The waves set off by the phone don’t damage DNA. After these studies, it is said that cellphones do not cause cancer. For me, this article is very easy for me to believe because I think that cellphones are just like normal phones and normal phones don’t cause cancer. There isn’t much of a difference between normal phones and cellphones so I don’t see why cellphones would cause cancer. Those are my thoughts on the cellphone article.
[LINK]