Copyright (c) 2014 by Nikhil S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nikhil S -- Blogmeister

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Nikhil S

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Global Warming 01/22/12
Pistol Star 12/05/11

Hey everyone! What's up? My name is Daniya, and I am in Mr. Ullrich's Earth Science class. Let me tell you,I'm not the biggest fan of science, more like a math freak, but not to worry! So far, Earth Science has been going well, and I hope it stays that way!  Out of all things I do in my life, I love to hang out with my family and friends, and listen to music. My favorite artists/bands include Maroon 5, Eminem, Adele, and many more! My favorite sports include badminton, basketball, and volleyball. I look forward to using these blogs, and thanks for taking the time to check out my blog! Bye!  

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 05:59 PM • comment (6) • Reads 280 • Return to Blog List

Rebby! Well just like I don't know half the Kpop singers right? lol and click on template 8 or something to add colors :)
Posted January 20, 2012 at 06:31 PM by • Daniya M
daniya! omg i love the colors! how do you change it? :p and i dont even know who some of those singers are :p LOL i like the spinning earth :D
Posted January 18, 2012 at 05:38 PM by • Rebecca K
Nice spinning earth... you are smart so you should be able to ace this thing.... just saying....

:D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:51 AM by • Janani S
Haha thanks! :]
Posted October 26, 2011 at 04:47 PM by • Daniya M
hey Daniya!!! lol!! nice revolving earth! :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:18 PM by • Anushka B
I love your super smiley face! Also the whole rotating globe picture is so cool! :D
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:18 PM by • Crystal K