Copyright (c) 2014 by RapinderDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RapinderDD -- Blogmeister

Rapping Rapinder

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by RapinderDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

A Movie to Remember

Last week I went to my cousin’s house for her birthday. She was turning 15! To celebrate her birthday we went to a movie theater in Hicksville. My best friend, Umema came too. We were buzzing like bees to watch “ Dolphin Tale”. We were just a bursting volcano!!! After we paid for the tickets we went to the Dolphin Tale room.

It was one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. It was about a dolphin named Winter who loved to swim. One day when fishermen came and put the net in the water to catch crabs, Winter got stuck and she swam away with the net still on her. She came near the seashore where a boy named Sawyer and a fisherman saw her. They called the animal doctors who came and put her in a truck and sprayed some water on her.

They brought her to an Aquarium and checked her for scratches. Winter’s tail got infected from having the rope on her. It was too infected so they had to cut her tail off. I almost started to cry when I saw that. I think it really hurts. She could still swim but it was the wrong way for dolphins to swim. They tried 3 different types of rubber tails on her. She hated and destroyed the first two tails. Then the Doctors made a gel type tail that she really liked. They were all finally happy.  You can actually see Winter in Sea World, Florida.

The movie ended around midnight. We were very exhausted when we got back. I would really give this movie four stars. This movie is really a movie to remember.

BY AROOB

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 04:18 PM • comment (1) • Reads 142 • Return to Blog List

I love going to movies. :) what row did You sit in?
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:12 PM by • drewbdams17

Rapinder loves sports. His favorite is basketball. He always plays with his friends and family.Also he loves to play with his friends.