Copyright (c) 2014 by Lisa S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lisa S -- Blogmeister

Lisa's Blog!

Period 3/4 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Lisa S

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Introduction! (and facts about myself)

Hello!  (cool, I found the smiley faces!) 

This is my third time writing this introduction for my blog.  You know why? The first two times I went to add a picture to my finished introduction and facts about myself, but I went to backspace the text in the box you get when you're trying to add a picture, and it goes back to the page saying, "enter text for your blog here!" or something of that nature. So, here's what I decided. I'm doing the two separately, so I don't smash my computer against the wall out of frustration.  I've wasted a half hour re-writing a blog post that I spent 15 minutes on the first time, only for it to be deleted a second time. I'll try to sum up exactly what the first two said. So... here you go. I'm going to use this blog to my full nerd-ability because I'm proud of my nerd-ness. (Is that even a word?)  Oh great, now I can't use that for a fact. If you're even still awake, I'll try not to bore you to death and wrap up this mediocre introduction, but enjoy my blog, if you take the time to read it. Have a nice day! 

You know what? I'll do the facts about myself here too. 

1) I have an extreme tolerance for spicy food... [insert picture of pepper wearing a sombrero here]

2) ... and sour candy. [insert picture of cartoon person with a contorted mouth and a brain sticking out of their head]

3) I type at about 80-100 WPM. Very general, I know. [insert cheesy joke about two keys on a keyboard... "meet you at the space bar!"]

4) I need to work when there's background noise, so school environment works for me. Homework is a killer. [insert a "homework" killer...wow...]

5) I need to read in absolute silence or I'll learn absolutely nothing. [insert picture of earplugs]

6) I get bored very very very easily. [insert person sleeping on homework]

7) ... therefore, I am always bored. [same image?]

OKAY! Those were 7 facts about me. Adios / Au revoir / Goodbye! 

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 11:49 AM • comment (11) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

HEYYY LISA! You know we have soo much in common. I live on spicy (hot fries) ;) and sour (warheads)!! By the way, your a great write. I loved reading this.
Posted January 22, 2012 at 01:02 PM by • Jasmine B
Spicy foods are my life!!!!! Hot fries!!! :)
Posted January 18, 2012 at 05:29 PM by • Nicholas M
Omg lisa!!! Your so funny! I love sour candy too! Especially warheads....its like torturing yourself(occurred).
Posted January 18, 2012 at 05:21 PM by • Divya A
I like your blog. All your entries look pretty cool. And I love spicy food!! I like sombreros too.. :P
Posted November 16, 2011 at 07:29 PM by • Kush C
Any candy is good for me as long as i have it. But my favorite is sour haha
Posted November 2, 2011 at 09:03 PM by • Ashwin V
Nice blog.... i like the cheesy joke and the way how you say insert a pic of this and that after each fact.... very creative.... it was quite hard getting used to the blog stuff :D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM by • Janani S
Haha my favorite is number 3.. xD
Posted October 25, 2011 at 07:48 PM by • Jeffrey S
lisa! :) nice blog... even though i aready knew all that stuff about you! but i know whatever the situation was you would not smash your beautiful computer against the wall....just saying. byee
Posted October 25, 2011 at 06:02 PM by • Emily B
oh lisa, of course you would delete all your work !
Posted October 24, 2011 at 06:56 PM by • Sandhya G
I like the conclusion :} And the heading is an eye-catcher.
Posted October 24, 2011 at 06:17 PM by • Emily C
Cool blog Lisa! I love sour candy too..
Posted October 24, 2011 at 04:03 PM by • Nicole C