About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

Soccer Game!
One spring morning, I woke up early to drive up to Denver for a soccer game. This game was going amazing. My team was winning up until the half point when the opposite team started to catch up. At that time we were tied. I, being the amazing goalie that I am, was trying harder then ever to stop every ball they tried to score. I wasn't about to let them win. Then, came the penalty kick and there was barely a minute left in the game, my whole team was depending on me to stop this ball; to keep them from winning. When the girl came up to the line she kicked the soccer ball above me but I just barley stopped it from going into the net. Because of me, we won the game that day!
Article posted October 22, 2011 at 11:58 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.