Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily B -- Blogmeister

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Emily B teacher: Mr. Ullrich

About Me
Hi, my name is Emily and I'm in Mr. Ullrich's 8th grade earth science class! I really enjoy science and math. My favorite colors are blue and green. I love to play volleyball and my favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees. I am Portuguese and have a very big family. I really enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family. On my free time I like listening to music by some of my favortie artists and bands because it helps me consentrate, it even helps me when i'm doing my homework. I can't wait to continue learning this year and I know we will all try our hardest to make this a great year! Thanks for reading!
Article posted October 22, 2011 at 09:41 AM • comment (7) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

I also like green and blue, volleyball is fun, but I prefer softball. I also concentrate better with music.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 12:33 PM by • TaylorL
Music helps me concentrate too.
Posted December 2, 2011 at 09:49 AM by • TaylorH
I knowww!!! My parents dont know how i concentrate with music onn! but it really helps! haha
Posted November 11, 2011 at 10:07 AM by • Tiffany N
I like Science and Math too! And my fav color is blue. I enjoy spending time with my family and listening to music!

:D
Posted October 29, 2011 at 10:34 AM by • Janani S
yes i remember that Annabel, you should learn to go to bed more early <3 and thanks Crystal, now you learned somthing else about me... I CANT SPELL :)
Posted October 25, 2011 at 05:55 PM by • Emily B
You sit next to me by the way. Just letting you know. Emily, science is so fun!!! Especially that time Katherine, you, and I went to the bathroom at break, I was being dragged and I had dark circles and Katherine had her mascara. :)
Posted October 24, 2011 at 08:08 PM by • Annabel L
Wow Emily I never knew you were Portuguese...pretty cool. By the way you spelled concentrate wrong :)
Posted October 24, 2011 at 06:43 PM by • Crystal K

Hi, my name is Emily and im in 8th grade. My favorite subjects are science and math. My favorite sport to play would be volleyball. My favorite things to do on my free time are hanging out with my friends, listening to music and reading! I am Portuguese and my favorite colors are blue and green. Something I have always wanted since i was little is a puppy.

Mercury 12/05/11
About Me 10/22/11