You hear many people screaming, the sound of a measly little roar from behind allows you to curiously turn your head about ninety degrees to the left. In about two seconds for your eyes to actually register to your brain what you are seeing, it is already too late. A carrot is messily devoured on the spot, and hundreds of other vegetables pray that the monstrosity will not see them. Sadly, their prayers are unheard, and jaws of death consume them. The juices explode into all directions, including your face. You realize what is happening, and let out a perilous scream… A bear was cub seen at a grocery store on October 21, 2011 in the vegetable section. It was just curiously searching around, but had to be taken away by animal control. It did not cause any damage. The reason why I thought this story was interesting was because it allowed me to write a mini horror story to go with it. Also, you think someone at the door would have spotted the cub? But be careful, because you never know when the next bear cub will attack a grocery store near you!

[LINK]

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 09:02 PM • comment • Reads 64 • see all articles