Water is used everywhere in the world,we need it everyday for drinking,cooking and bathing,animals also need water.All in all water is very important. Water pollution is water with trash,oils and dangerous chemicals,these chemicals aren't good for animals,or people because it's toxic.Plus there's lots of consequences. Some sources of water pollution are people spilling things,dumping trash and having dangerous chemicals near water,and it's not good for the water.These chemicals can kill people depending on what's in the water. Some consequences of water pollution are animals dying because the toxins.Another consequence is people can get really sick and die. I think we can improve water pollution by not throwing things in the water like trash,oil,gas.All those things can really pollute the water. Water is one of the most important resources there is,so we need to keep it clean by not littering. Water keeps us alive so keep it clean.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM • comment (1) • Reads 97 • Return to Blog List

Water pollution is bad. Says the guy from Colorado.
Posted December 5, 2011 at 12:39 PM by • Rohan